INTERPOL: MENA countries underline Algeria's role for peace, stability
APS : Thursday, 15 December 2016
ALGIERS- The heads of INTERPOL National Central Bureaus for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region underlined, Thursday in Algiers, Algeria’s role and its commitment for peace and stability at both regional and international levels.
In his address at the closing session of the 8th meeting of Interpol NCBs in MENA region, the head of Doha’s Interpol NCB, Al Hajiri Mohamed Fahd hailed, on behalf of the participants, Algeria’s efforts to strengthen regional and international cooperation for peace, stability and development.
In this regard, Al Hajiri recalled Algeria’s initiatives to strengthen the operational capacities of the involved countries, particularly through sharing experiences.
For his part, the head of the Criminal Investigation Department at the Directorate General of the National Police (DGSN), Ali Ferrag said that this meeting was an opportunity to exchange views and approaches to the security challenges in the MENA region.
He also emphasized the need to combine efforts to cope with the security challenges faced by MENA countries, by strengthening cooperation and consultation between the police institutions of the those countries.
During the two-day meeting, the participants focused on the different issues related to cross-border crime as well as the new threats, especially in the region, like terrorism, cybercrime, migrant smuggling and drug trafficking.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée