APS : Saturday, 12 January 2019
ALGIERS- The participants at the International Association of Lawyers (UIA) meeting on Friday, in Algiers, awarded a distinction to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika in recognition of his efforts
in favour of lawyers and the judiciary system in general.
The distinction was received by Minister of Justice Tayeb Louh on behalf of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
In an address, the chairman of Algiers Bar, lawyer Abdelmadjid Selini, said “the sponsorship of the meeting shows his Excellency’s strong support to the profession of lawyer and the judicial system in general.”
The judicial system in Algeria, Sellini added, has achieved a “qualitative leap in legislation, jurisprudence, justice and training.”
Thanking President Bouteflika for the sponsorship of the meeting, the head of the International Association of Lawyers, Issouf Baadhio, greeted the progress Algeria made in justice field.
“Algeria is resolutely turned towards development, as shown by its various infrastructures meeting the international standards.”
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine