APS : MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS – The second edition of the International exhibition of Transport and Logistics (Logistical)has been inaugurated Monday in the Exhibition Centre of Algiers,
with the participation of 60 Algerian and foreign companies.
Speaking at the opening of the Exhibition, General Manager of the Company ruling urban transports in Algiers (AOTU-A) Mourad Khoukhi stressed the importance of logistics in the development of the national economy and the reduction of transport costs, which are quite high in Algeria.
In addition to the multiple efforts in the transport sector, a strategy on logistics is necessary, said Khoukhi.
For him, efforts are stepping up to upgrade basic structures in the port, airport and maritime field and in the urban transport as well.
He stressed the role of East-West Highway which allowed ease road congestion.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo