APS : Thursday, 01 April 2021
NOUAKCHOTT-Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud started Thursday a one-day working visit to Mauritania.
Beldjoud was received at the international airport of Nouakchott by his Mauritanian counterpart Mohamed Salem Ould Merzoug, accompanied by Algeria’s ambassador to Mauritania Noureddine Khendoudi.
This visit comes to strengthen the bilateral relations which have experienced a qualitative leap in the last few years, further consolidated after the President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune and his Mauritanian counterpart Mohamed Ould Cheikh El-Ghazaouani took office.
The visit, in which Beldjoud will meet with top officials of Mauritania, will be an opportunity to revive some joint strategic projects and examine issues of common interest.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization