APS : Thursday, 01 April 2021
NOUAKCHOTT-Minister of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning Kamel Beldjoud started Thursday a one-day working visit to Mauritania.
Beldjoud was received at the international airport of Nouakchott by his Mauritanian counterpart Mohamed Salem Ould Merzoug, accompanied by Algeria’s ambassador to Mauritania Noureddine Khendoudi.
This visit comes to strengthen the bilateral relations which have experienced a qualitative leap in the last few years, further consolidated after the President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune and his Mauritanian counterpart Mohamed Ould Cheikh El-Ghazaouani took office.
The visit, in which Beldjoud will meet with top officials of Mauritania, will be an opportunity to revive some joint strategic projects and examine issues of common interest.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune