APS : Monday, 09 January 2017
ALGIERS-The members of the Libyan parliamentary delegation have hailed Monday the efforts made by Algeria to facilitate consultations between Libyan parties under the implementation of a political agreement and support to the UN-backed process.
The Chairman of the Committee on national defence of the Council of the Nation (Upper House) Mohamed Ben Taba received the Libyan delegation, announced Council in a communiqué.
Both parties broached the latest development in Libya and the “means to boost the process of the crisis resolution, particularly through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation, in order to preserve stability, peace and security in this brotherly and neighbour country,” added the communiqué.
Ben Taba recalled Algeria’s approach for the settlement of the Libyan crisis and its efforts based on the principle of non-interference in countries’ internal affairs, while promoting political solution and bringing closer the viewpoints of Libyan parties.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister