Installation of Algerian-Tunisian joint education committee in Algiers
APS : Monday, 26 September 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of National Education Nouria Benghebrit announced Monday, in Algiers, the installation of an Algerian-Tunisian joint committee to implement the decisions relating to bilateral cooperation in education and teaching.
Following a working session with Tunisian Minister of Education Neji Jalloul, Benghebrit told reporters that an “ad-hoc committee has been officially set up to implement the decisions taken in bilateral meetings.”
She added that the training system in Algeria was similar to those in effect in Tunisia.
Algeria and Tunisia have to meet challenges they are facing and resolve common problems, especially through the exchange of experiences and training of trainers, she underlined.
During the meeting, the focus was also put on the necessity to “upgrade the Maghreb joint heritage to introduce it in textbooks,” the minister stressed.
Tunisian minister emphasized the importance of a real cooperation benefiting the two sides, noting a shortage in trainers’ training in both countries.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée