APS : Monday, 25 April 2016
DAMASCUS- The minutes of 2nd Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee were signed Monday, in Damascus, at the end of the meeting’s works.
The document was signed by Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel and Syrian Minister of Economy and Foreign Trade Hammam El Djazairi.
Co-chaired by Messahel and El Djazairi, the 2nd meeting of the monitoring Committee was held Monday with the objective of defining the main lines of the bilateral cooperation in various fields and seeking ways able to raise this cooperation to the level of promising prospects, by implementing a roadmap for the forthcoming actions to promote the level of the bilateral cooperation in the two countries’ best interests.
The Algerian-Syrian Cooperation Monitoring Committee was held in preparation for the 3rd session of the High Joint Commission, to be held in Algiers.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار