APS : SUNDAY 12 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS – A Libyan delegation led by Abdessalem Al Badri carried out on Saturday a visit to Algiers and had talks with Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum and senior Algerian officials,
foreign ministry’s spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
The talks revolved around on the “situation prevailing in Libya and the examination of the ways to peacefully surpass this crisis, without violence and any attempts to impose solutions by the military force and war,” said Benali Cherif.
The “visit of the Libyan visit is part of the Algerian efforts intended to bring closer views of the different Libyan parties to resume all-inclusive dialogue and reach peaceful solution ensuring the sovereignty and the unity of this neighboring country in security and stability without any foreign interference,” he added.
In this context, the foreign ministry spokesperson recalled the constant efforts made by Algeria at the highest level “through the maintenance of contacts with all the brothers and goodwill in Libya in order to prevail wisdom and the “adherence to the process of inclusive political dialogue, regarded as the only way to allow Libya to get out of this lingering crisis.”
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart