APS : Saturday, 27 February 2021
ALGIERS-“The implementation of the decisions of international law is a must to address the crisis shaking our regional environment,” said Friday Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum at International
Conference held by Washington’s Brookings Institution.
Boukadoum stressed “the importance of promoting peaceful solutions and implementing legal decisions in order to address crises shaking our regional environment, as well as the expected role of the United States (US) in the face of multiple continental and international challenges.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune