APS : Saturday, 27 February 2021
ALGIERS-“The implementation of the decisions of international law is a must to address the crisis shaking our regional environment,” said Friday Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum at International
Conference held by Washington’s Brookings Institution.
Boukadoum stressed “the importance of promoting peaceful solutions and implementing legal decisions in order to address crises shaking our regional environment, as well as the expected role of the United States (US) in the face of multiple continental and international challenges.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune