APS : Monday, 23 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Institute of Diplomacy and International Relations (IDRI) and Rio Branco Institute, attached to Brazil’s Foreign Ministry, on Monday sealed a memorandum of understanding on training on diplomacy.
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and Brazlian counterpart Aloysio Nunes Ferreira Filho inked the MoU.
The signing ceremony took part under Ferreira Filho’s visit to Algeria at the invitation of Messahel.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied