APS : Monday, 23 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Institute of Diplomacy and International Relations (IDRI) and Rio Branco Institute, attached to Brazil’s Foreign Ministry, on Monday sealed a memorandum of understanding on training on diplomacy.
Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and Brazlian counterpart Aloysio Nunes Ferreira Filho inked the MoU.
The signing ceremony took part under Ferreira Filho’s visit to Algeria at the invitation of Messahel.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea