APS : Thursday, 05 November 2015
ALGIERS- A memorandum of understanding was signed Thursday, in Algiers, between the Institute of Diplomacy and International Relations (IDRI) and the Chilean diplomatic Academy “Andres Bello.”
The document was inked by Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and Chilean Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Edgardo Riveros Marin.
The Chilean vice minister for Foreign Affairs expressed his satisfaction with the signing of this agreement between two institutions for the training of diplomats.
While broaching his working visit to Algeria, which is part of the 4th session of the bilateral political consultations, he underlined that it (the visit) “was an opportunity to discuss different issues of common interest” and “allowed noting convergence of views of the two countries on these issues.”
Underlining the “excellent long-standing relations” between the two countries, Riveros Marin said that these relations “are developing to a new phase” through particularly “the intensification” and “expansion” of cooperation in different economic, commercial and cultural fields.
The Chilean official welcomed also the holding on Wednesday in Algiers of the Algerian-Chilean business meeting, and announced, on this occasion, that Algerian businessmen and economic operators “will visit Chile in April 2016” as part of strengthening the bilateral cooperation.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée