APS : Sunday, 15 November 2020
ALGIERS-Two Algerian student teams won first place in the Huawei world competition in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ICT), said Sunday Huawei Algeria in a statement.
This is a high-level event for students from all over the world, held via videoconference, the release adds.
The two teams are composed of Sid Ahmed Nouar and Sofiane Maidat from Bab Ezzouar University (USTHB), Bousaidi Mahfoudh from Saida University and Walid Boucenna who is an Instructor.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied