APS : Sunday, 15 November 2020
ALGIERS-Two Algerian student teams won first place in the Huawei world competition in the field of Information Technology and Telecommunications (ICT), said Sunday Huawei Algeria in a statement.
This is a high-level event for students from all over the world, held via videoconference, the release adds.
The two teams are composed of Sid Ahmed Nouar and Sofiane Maidat from Bab Ezzouar University (USTHB), Bousaidi Mahfoudh from Saida University and Walid Boucenna who is an Instructor.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation