APS : Tuesday, 24 January 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Tahar Hadjar will co-chair on Wednesday and Thursday in France the 4th Algeria-France conference on higher education, the Ministry announced in a communiqué.
Hadjer will move to France at the invitation of France’s National Education, Higher Education and Research Minister Nadjat Vallaud Belkacem, with whom “he will co-chair the 4th Algeria-France conference on higher education and research, which will focus on digitalization challenges,” he said.
The minister will lead an important delegation made up of executives of the central administration, university rectors and directors of research centres.
Moreover, Hadjer will hold a have a series of talks with Nadjat Vallaud Belkacem, chairperson of the “Ile de France” Region. He will also visit renowned universities in Paris, concluded the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار