Friday, 26 August 2016 17:24
NAIROBI- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, representative of President of the Republic, took part on Friday, in Nairobi (Kenya), in the 25th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM).
This Summit, chaired by Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, APRM’s current president, was devoted to the examination of the 2nd progress Report of Mozambique as well as the Report on the recommendations of the focal points on APRM’s revitalization.
The head of the African Union Commission Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma broached issues relating to the integration of this Mechanism to the African Union’s structures.
At the end of the works, the Summit adopted the documents relating to the functioning of the Mechanism, to be submitted on the occasion of the 28th Assembly of AU’s Heads of State and Government, scheduled for January 2017.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart