ALGIERS- Minister of Communication Hamid Grine has received Tuesday in Algiers the Executive Head of the United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), Annika Savill, said the Ministry in a statement.
The discussions focused mainly on the “involvement of women and civil society in the consolidation of the democracy building in Algeria, particularly in the sector of communication and information,” said the statement.
In this regard, the minister “hailed the strong presence of women in the sector, both in the private and the public,” said the statement.
The two sides agreed to examine prospects for cooperation between Algeria and UNDEF in the training of journalists, concluded the statement.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار