ALGIERS- Minister of Communication Hamid Grine has received Tuesday in Algiers the Executive Head of the United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), Annika Savill, said the Ministry in a statement.
The discussions focused mainly on the “involvement of women and civil society in the consolidation of the democracy building in Algeria, particularly in the sector of communication and information,” said the statement.
In this regard, the minister “hailed the strong presence of women in the sector, both in the private and the public,” said the statement.
The two sides agreed to examine prospects for cooperation between Algeria and UNDEF in the training of journalists, concluded the statement.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region