APS : WEDNESDAY 22 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas will pay a working visit to Algeria on Thursday, the Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday in a communiqué.
Heiko Maas will have talks with Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum “on the cooperation in its different components, as well as the means capable of giving a new dynamic to economic exchanges and investments between the two countries,” said the same source.
“The visit will also allow a wide exchange of views on major regional and international issues, in particular the situation in Libya and the Sahel, “the statement added.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister