GECF ministerial meeting: Algeria to house future gas research institute
APS : WEDNESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2017
MOSCOW – The 19th ministerial meeting of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) has officially decided, Wednesday in Moscow, that Algeria would house the future gas research institute.
By entrusting the project to Algeria, the GECF member states confirm the related resolution adopted at the Summit of heads of state and government in 2015.
The decision has been announced in Moscow after the presentation of the feasibility study, carried out by an international engineering firm, and which underlined the significant contribution of the future institute for the GECF as a body as well as for its member countries.
The GECF ministerial meeting has brought together energy ministers of all member countries, including Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni, in addition to the outgoing secretary general, Iran’s Mohammed Adeli.
On the sidelines of the meeting, Guitouni held discussions with many of his counterparts, including Russia’s Alexander Novak, Egypt’s Tarek al-Molla, Venezuela’s Eulogio Del Pino, and Qatar’s Mohammed al Sada.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée