APS : Tuesday, 26 April 2016
ALGIERS- Lieutenant-General Ahmed Gaid Salah, the deputy minister of National Defence, Chief of Staff of People’s National Army, received Tuesday, in Algiers, Emirati Minister of Energy Soheil Al-Mazroui who is on an official visit to Algeria,
according to a communiqué of the National Defence Minister (MDN).
The talks took place in the presence of the head of the organization and logistic department of the People’s National Army’ staff headquarters, director of MDN’s military manufacturing and members of the Emirati delegation, said the source.
The talks “focused on partnership projects between the two countries, notably in the field of military manufacturing and on ways to develop them.”
The Algerian-Emirati cooperation in military manufacturing “recorded, over the past few years, a distinct evolution, particularly regarding the section of mechanical industries, like the manufacturing of armoured vehicles, heavy machines (lorries and buses), all-terrain vehicles (Mercedes-Benz) as well as engines of different types,” said the source.
At the end of the meeting, the two sides exchanged symbolic presents and the Emirati minister signed in the ministry’s golden book, concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia