APS : Tuesday, 03 April 2018
ALGIERS – Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-minister of National Defence Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army received Tuesday in Algiers Spanish Defence Minister María Dolores de Cospedal García,
said a communiqué of the National Defence Ministry.
“As part of Spanish PM Mariano Rajoy Brey visit to Algeria as the head of a ministerial delegation, Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-minister of National Defence Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army Ahmed Gaïd Salah, received Spanish Defence Minister María Dolores de Cospedal García at the Abdellatif -Rahal International Centre of Conferences.”
During the meeting, the “two parties discussed the state of the military cooperation and exchanged views about the common-interest questions,” added the source.
The meeting has been attended by the General Officers of the National Defence Ministry and the Staff of the People’s National Army as well as the Spanish military delegation.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne