APS : Monday, 10 October 2016
ALGIERS- Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah, the deputy minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army held Monday, in Algiers,
talks with the Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major General Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanem who is on an official visit to Algeria at the head of a large delegation.
After the welcoming ceremony, the two sides held bilateral talks in the presence of general officers of the National Defence Ministry and staff of the People’s National Army, as well as the Qatari ambassador to Algiers and members of the delegation accompanying the Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces Major.
The two sides examined “the state of the bilateral military cooperation and ways to extend it to other fields of mutually beneficial interest for the two countries.”
This cooperation is experiencing “a full expansion thanks to the particular interest given by the two countries’ heads of State by ensuring its permanent promotion.”
The two sides also exchanged analyses and views on topical issues.
At the end of the talks, Algeria’s guest signed the golden book of the staff of the People’s National Army and exchanged symbolic presents.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie