APS : Thursday, 14 January 2016
ALGIERS- French President François Hollande reiterated his determination, in a message sent to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, to cooperate with Algeria to ensure a sustainable and economic development.
“France, will continue, with the support of Algeria, leading all the struggles for the security, economic development and sustainable development to serve our populations and, especially, our two countries’ young people,” he said in a reply to the message of congratulations sent by President Bouteflika at the end of the Conference on Climate Change (COP21).
He added that the “hearty message of congratulations that, you have sent to me following the Conference of Paris on the climate, touches me deeply.”
“As you underlined, the international community adopted on 12 December 2015 a historic, ambitious, lasting, dynamic, balanced and fair agreement of which we can all be proud,” he said.
President Hollande affirmed that France “is happy to have been able to rely on the valuable support of Algeria to achieve this success.”
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister