APS : Thursday, 14 January 2016
ALGIERS- French President François Hollande reiterated his determination, in a message sent to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, to cooperate with Algeria to ensure a sustainable and economic development.
“France, will continue, with the support of Algeria, leading all the struggles for the security, economic development and sustainable development to serve our populations and, especially, our two countries’ young people,” he said in a reply to the message of congratulations sent by President Bouteflika at the end of the Conference on Climate Change (COP21).
He added that the “hearty message of congratulations that, you have sent to me following the Conference of Paris on the climate, touches me deeply.”
“As you underlined, the international community adopted on 12 December 2015 a historic, ambitious, lasting, dynamic, balanced and fair agreement of which we can all be proud,” he said.
President Hollande affirmed that France “is happy to have been able to rely on the valuable support of Algeria to achieve this success.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار