APS : Monday, 11 July 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of National Solidarit, Family and Women’s Affairs Mounia Meslem announced Sunday in Algiers a twinning project with the European Union on the occupational integration of the disabled will be launched next December.
She recalled the policies advocated by the State in the professional integration of the disabled in particular since the ratification by Algeria in 2009 of the International Conventions on this category and on their access to employment.
Meslem highlighted the need for all concerned parties to combine efforts for the success of programmes for people with disabilities.
The minister also insisted on the Finance Act 2016 stating VAT exemptions for the purchase of vehicles developed for people with special needs.
An executive decree for the application of this measure is being elaborated with relevant sectors including finance and trade.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart