Algerian police to reinforce cooperation with African police bodies
APS : Thursday, 02 March 2017
ALGIERS- The Algerian police “is working to reinforce cooperation with the African police bodies, to reduce crime in all its forms,”
the General Manager of Algerian Police Major General Abdelghani Hamel is quoted Wednesday by a statement of the Police Directorate as saying.
Major General Hamel chaired in the headquarters of the Special Police Operations Group (GOSP), a graduation ceremony of Ugandan police delegation following their training in Algeria.
He recalled that this strategy was part of the “practical implementation of the African cooperation mechanism AFRIPOL”.
The head of the Ugandan delegation praised “the high level of professionalism that characterizes the Algerian police through the field visits made by the members of the delegation,” added the communiqué.
He also underlined “the competence of Algerian police officers in terms of training and evoked the modern means used in the accomplishment of their mission.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée