APS : Thursday, 02 March 2017
ALGIERS- The Algerian police “is working to reinforce cooperation with the African police bodies, to reduce crime in all its forms,”
the General Manager of Algerian Police Major General Abdelghani Hamel is quoted Wednesday by a statement of the Police Directorate as saying.
Major General Hamel chaired in the headquarters of the Special Police Operations Group (GOSP), a graduation ceremony of Ugandan police delegation following their training in Algeria.
He recalled that this strategy was part of the “practical implementation of the African cooperation mechanism AFRIPOL”.
The head of the Ugandan delegation praised “the high level of professionalism that characterizes the Algerian police through the field visits made by the members of the delegation,” added the communiqué.
He also underlined “the competence of Algerian police officers in terms of training and evoked the modern means used in the accomplishment of their mission.”
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart