APS :Tuesday, 29 September 2015
ALGIERS- Deputy Minister for National Defence and Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah has received Tuesday Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev, who is on an official visit to Algeria, said a Ministry’s statement.
The two officials “held discussions in presence of senior executives at the Ministry of National Defence and Army Staff as well as members of the delegation accompanying the Bulgarian Defence minister,” said the statement.
“The two sides examined military cooperation and means and ways to broaden it to other areas of mutually beneficial interests,” added the statement.
The visit was an opportunity for the Deputy Minister of National Defence and the Bulgarian Defence Minister to sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries, said statement.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار