APS :Tuesday, 29 September 2015
ALGIERS- Deputy Minister for National Defence and Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaid Salah has received Tuesday Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev, who is on an official visit to Algeria, said a Ministry’s statement.
The two officials “held discussions in presence of senior executives at the Ministry of National Defence and Army Staff as well as members of the delegation accompanying the Bulgarian Defence minister,” said the statement.
“The two sides examined military cooperation and means and ways to broaden it to other areas of mutually beneficial interests,” added the statement.
The visit was an opportunity for the Deputy Minister of National Defence and the Bulgarian Defence Minister to sign a military cooperation agreement between the two countries, said statement.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region