ALGIERS -Noureddine Ayadi, secretary-general of Foreign Ministry, will lead the Algerian delegation to the ministerial meeting on the monitoring and evaluation of the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD-VI), scheduled for August 24-25 in Maputo (Mozambique), the ministry said Monday in a statement.
This meeting, which is held one year after the Nairobi Summit (August 2016), “will examine the progress made in implementing the TICAD V Plan of Action adopted in Yokohama in 2013 and the implementation plan of TICAD VI, adopted in Nairobi in 2016, “said the same source.
This ministerial meeting “will also try to identify actions that will facilitate the fulfillment of the commitments as part of TICAD process,” added the Ministry, stressing that the “discussions will finally focus on the preparations for the 7th meeting of TICAD planned In Japan in 2019.”
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied