APS : Monday, 05 October 2015
ALGIERS- Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi held, Monday in Algiers, discussions with Hungary’s Minister of State for Economic Diplomacy Levente Magyar, who is on a visit to Algeria, said the Ministry in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides examined “means and ways to rapidly implement the outcomes of the first session of Algerian-Hungarian Joint commission, held in Budapest on 7 and 8 September 2015,” said the statement.
This session allowed to “identify partnership projects in the fields of agriculture, health, building and poultry farming,” added the statement.
Bereksi underlined the “need for regular follow-up in coordination with the involved sectors to allow the achievement of the cooperation projects adopted during the first session of the joint commission, particularly in the fields of information and communication technologies (ITCs), tourism, training, transfer of expertise and sports,” said the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides also examined “the draft agreements that have been finalized during the first session of the joint commission in the fields of sports, ICT, vocational training, culture, and archives.”
The two officials also exchanged views on international issues of common interest.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune