APS : Monday, 05 October 2015
ALGIERS- Secretary General of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi held, Monday in Algiers, discussions with Hungary’s Minister of State for Economic Diplomacy Levente Magyar, who is on a visit to Algeria, said the Ministry in a statement.
During the discussions, the two sides examined “means and ways to rapidly implement the outcomes of the first session of Algerian-Hungarian Joint commission, held in Budapest on 7 and 8 September 2015,” said the statement.
This session allowed to “identify partnership projects in the fields of agriculture, health, building and poultry farming,” added the statement.
Bereksi underlined the “need for regular follow-up in coordination with the involved sectors to allow the achievement of the cooperation projects adopted during the first session of the joint commission, particularly in the fields of information and communication technologies (ITCs), tourism, training, transfer of expertise and sports,” said the Ministry’s statement.
The two sides also examined “the draft agreements that have been finalized during the first session of the joint commission in the fields of sports, ICT, vocational training, culture, and archives.”
The two officials also exchanged views on international issues of common interest.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation