APS : Monday, 28 November 2016
ALGIERS- The 4th plenary session of the Working Group of the Global Counterterrorism Forum (GCTF) on strengthening capacities in Sahel opened Monday, in Algiers, as part of Algeria’s efforts in the prevention and fight against violent extremism in the region in the presence of Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel.
This in camera two-day meeting held at the Palace of Nations, in Algiers, and co-chaired by Algeria and Canada is marker by the participation of top officials and experts to draw up a report on the efforts of cooperation and strengthening of capacities in terms of prevention and fight against terrorism and violent extremism, border security, the application of laws and criminal justice of GCTF’s member countries.
Countries of the Sahel region as well as the members of the United Nations Security Council and international, regional and sub-regional organizations, including the United Nations (UN) and its institutions in charge of the fight against terrorism, the African Union (AU), the African Centre for the Study and Research on Terrorism (ACSRT), AFRIPOL and the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), will also take part in these meetings.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée