APS : Wednesday, 06 September 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Ministry’s secretary general Nourredine Ayadi received on Wednesday the vice-minister for Africa to Venezuelan ministry of foreign relations Reinaldo José Bolivar,
who is on working visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
“This visit which precedes that of President Nicolas Maduro to Algeria, constitutes an opportunity to further consolidate dialogue between Algeria and Venezuela, which maintain relations marked by friendship and solidarity,” said the source.
This meeting allowed “to examined the various segments of bilateral cooperation and consider the means to boost this cooperation.”
It has also been an opportunity for both parties to “share views on the current questions at the regional and international levels, notably the crisis in oil market,” added communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied