APS : Wednesday, 06 September 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Ministry’s secretary general Nourredine Ayadi received on Wednesday the vice-minister for Africa to Venezuelan ministry of foreign relations Reinaldo José Bolivar,
who is on working visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
“This visit which precedes that of President Nicolas Maduro to Algeria, constitutes an opportunity to further consolidate dialogue between Algeria and Venezuela, which maintain relations marked by friendship and solidarity,” said the source.
This meeting allowed “to examined the various segments of bilateral cooperation and consider the means to boost this cooperation.”
It has also been an opportunity for both parties to “share views on the current questions at the regional and international levels, notably the crisis in oil market,” added communiqué.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy