APS : Monday, 29 February 2016
ALGIERS – General Secretary of Foreign Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi held discussions on Monday here with Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA),
on two-day working visit to Algeria.
Later, the meeting was expanded to members of both delegations.
During this visit, Amano will meet with senior Algerian officials to examine the “means of strengthening technical cooperation between Algeria and IAEA in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy,” said a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
This visit will also contributes to “promote nuclear applications in several fields of the socio-economic activities, like energy, human health, agriculture, water ressources, environment, nuclear technologies and radiological safety,” the same source added.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine