APS : SUNDAY 07 MARCH 2021
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, paid Sunday an official visit to the Republic of Togo, the ministry said in a communiqué.
“This visit is part of the strengthening of bilateral relations, as well as the concentration on regional and international issues of common interest,” according to the same source.
“During this visit, Boukadoum was received by the Togolese President, Faure Gnassingbé, to whom he conveyed the fraternal greetings of President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, and his wish to receive him on a visit to Algeria,” the source said.
“The FM held a working session with his counterpart, Robert Dussey, which allowed discussing the implementation of the roadmap signed in September 2019, for the strengthening of relations between the two countries and to exchange views on regional issues, particularly in Mali, Libya and the Sahel region in general,” the source concluded.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune