APS :Saturday, 23 September 2017
NEW YORK – Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel met with his Syrian counterpart Walid al-Muallem on Friday in New York,
on the sidelines of the works of the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The two sides examined relations between the two countries.
The Syrian Foreign minister focused on the recent developments of the situation in his country and the progress made in the implementation of the resolution process following Geneva and Astana talks.
The discussions were also an opportunity for Messahel and al-Muallem to exchange their visions and analyses on other regional and international issues.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum