First session of Algerian-Kazakh Political Consultation in Algiers Thursday
APS : Wednesday, 17 February 2016
ALGIERS- The first session of Algerian-Kazakh Political Consultation will be held in Algiers on Thursday under the chairmanship of the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan Askar Mussinov, announced Wednesday the Foreign Ministry in a statement.
During this session, the two sides “will examine bilateral relations, as well as means and ways to enhance them through cooperation mechanisms,” added the statement.
They will also “sign a memorandum on political consultation and will consider the signing of draft agreements on avoidance of double taxation,” said the Ministry’s statement.
“Owing to the potentialities of the economies of the two countries and the partnership opportunities in various areas will be the main focus of the session,” added the statement.
To that end, the Kazakh Deputy Foreign minister will be received by the ministers of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing and of Energy.
The session will be also an opportunity for the two sides to exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the decolonization of Western Sahara, the situation in Sahel and the Syrian crisis, said the statement.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée