APS : Wednesday, 24 March 2021
ALGIERS- Head of the Swiss Federal Department of Justice and Police, Karin Keller-Sutter, stressed, Wednesday in Algiers, the importance of exchanging experiences between Algerian and Swiss experts
in the fight against crime.
In a statement to the press after his talks with Minister of Justice, Keeper of the Seals, Belkacem Zeghmati, Keller-Sutter welcomed first the “excellent relations” between Algeria and Switzerland.
“We had very fruitful discussions. We fully agree that relations between Switzerland and Algeria are excellent,” she said.
Regarding cooperation in the field of justice, Keller said she invited a delegation of Algerian judges for a training seminar in Switzerland on the fight against crime and its various types.
This meeting “will also shed light on the exchange of experiences between Algerian and Swiss experts” in the fight against crime, she said.
Regarding the revision of the Algerian-Swiss agreement on mutual legal assistance, requested by the Algerian side, Keller-Sutter said she proposed, during her meeting with Zeghmati, the organization of a meeting of experts from both countries to “discuss the adaptation of this agreement.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization