APS : Tuesday, 04 October 2016
ALGIERS- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council Fayez al-Sarraj hailed, Tuesday in Algiers, Algeria’s “unfailing support” to his country, which is facing a difficult crisis.
In a statement to the press at the end of the audience granted to him by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, al-Sarraj said “we have discussed the situation in Libya and Algeria’s unfailing support to Libya in this difficult context,” adding that this (Algeria’s) position show the “long-standing brotherly relations between the two countries.”
“President Bouteflika, who is known for his great political experience, wisdom and clear-sightedness, has pointed out several points to take into consideration in such sensitive context,” which is in line with the “continuous consultations with our Algerian brothers,” said the Libyan official.
Al-Sarraj also hailed the “excellent” and “special” relations between the Algerian and Libyan countries and peoples, and underlined the partnerships between Algeria and Libya in many fields, including economic, social and security.
The Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council left Algiers Tuesday afternoon after a two-day visit.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles