APS : Thursday, 20 July 2017
ALGIERS- Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations Johannes Hahn announced, Thursday in Algiers, the initiation of a high-level dialogue with Algeria on security issues in October in Brussels, Belgium.
“We will initiate a high-level dialogue with Algeria on security issues in Brussels next October,” Hahn told a press conference.
“The main objective of the EU is stability in Europe’s neighbourhood,” said the European commissioner.
He underlined that this stability can be achieved only through “sound and stable economy” as well as through cooperation in addressing common challenges, especially migration, counterterrorism and radicalization.
In this regard, he said that the EU is drawing on “the experience of our Algerian partner” in the field.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار