The Embassy of Algeria took part in an exhibition under the theme “Art4Diplomacy”, organized by the Bulgarian artist Petya Ilieva and showing, through 30 panels, the parallels between traditional Bulgarian motifs and those of thirty participating countries, including Algeria.
The message of this exhibition is to show the similarities between nations regardless of state borders and to reaffirm the role of diplomacy in bringing people together in the name of peace and living together.
These motifs will also be exhibited on the electrical boxes in the streets of downtown Sofia to become visible to residents and visitors of the Bulgarian capital.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina