APS : Thursday, 07 June 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria and the United Kingdom have held, Thursday in Algiers, the 8th session of the bilateral strategic security dialogue.
The session has been co-chaired by the Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Noureddine Ayadi and the UK Minister of State for the Middle East and North Africa, Alistair Burt.
The meeting focused on bilateral relations as well as conflicts and crises in the region and threats posed by the scourges of terrorism and transnational organized crime on regional stability and security.
The strategic security dialogue is an informal mechanism set up by the two countries to promote bilateral consultation and cooperation on regional and international security issues of common interest.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune