APS : Sunday, 15 January 2017
PARIS (France)- The Egyptian minister of Foreign Affairs Sameh Shoukry said Sunday, in Paris, that his country is “proud” of its relations with Algeria, adding that the two countries are in “perpetual” search of other areas of cooperation.
“Egypt is proud of its relations with Algeria and we are in perpetual search of other areas of cooperation to strengthen these relations for the benefit of both peoples,” said the Egyptian minister at the end of a meeting held, at his request, with the minister of State, minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
Sameh Choukri said that he was “honoured” by this meeting, taking place on the sidelines of the International conference for peace in the Middle East in Paris, adding that “it is part of the continuing dialogue between our two countries, notably concerning issues relating to the situation in the Middle East and the preparation for the upcoming African summit.”
“Coordination between us has always strengthened our bilateral relations and our cooperation in various issues of common interest,” concluded the Egyptian minister.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار