APS : TUESDAY 12 JANUARY 2021
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelaziz Djerad had a telephone conversation on Monday with his French counterpart Jean Castex. The two officials expressed their “satisfaction” with the “quality” of bilateral relations, said the Prime Minister’s Office.
“The two Prime Ministers expressed their satisfaction with the quality of bilateral relations marked by regular exchanges, higher level, and a permanent consultation on the perspectives of the Algerian-French cooperation in various fields “, underlines the press release.
The two Premiers reiterated “their resolute willingness to work for the building of an exceptional partnership, advocated by both sides”, with a view to strengthening the Algerian-French cooperation, particularly in investment and transfer of technologies, added the same source.
During this telephone interview, the two Prime Ministers discussed the preparations for the 5th session of the Algerian-French High Level Intergovernmental Committee (CIHN), expected to be held soon in Algiers, highlighting the “need to make this important event a strong moment in the consolidation, enrichment and diversification of cooperation between the two countries.”
Questions related to the global health context induced by the COVID-19 pandemic were also on broached by the two prime ministers.
“The two Prime Ministers have agreed to continue bilateral consultation on all aspects of Algerian-French cooperation,” the statement concluded.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization