Director General of Spanish Police hails close cooperation with Algerian police
APS : Wednesday, 15 February 2017
MADRID (Spain)- The Director General of the Spanish Police, German Lopez Iglesias hailed Wednesday, in Madrid (Spain), the close cooperation with the Algerian police in the fields of counter-terrorism and organized transnational crime.
The chief of the Spanish Police, who co-chaired along with the Director General of national Police (DGSN) Abdelghani Hamel a high-level meeting, highlighted “the very close ties between the two countries’ police” notably in some areas such as the fight against terrorism and transitional organized crime.
This meeting, which is taking place in a regional and international context that requires the strengthening of cooperation in the fields of exchange of information, experiences, and expertise allowed the director general of the Spanish police to highlight Algeria’s strategic role in stabilizing the entire region.
For his part, Major General Hamel explained, in his speech, the Algerian police’s approach, which allowed achieving “noticeable results” thus becoming a “key player,” willing to share its experience and bring its support to international police action in order to “effectively fight against terrorism, transnational organized crime in all its forms.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée