APS : Sunday, 16 September 2018
ALGIERS- Director-General of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Fernando Arias, will pay a working visit to Algiers on Tuesday, at the invitation of Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel,
said Sunday the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a statement.
This visit will be an opportunity to “assess the cooperation between Algeria and this Organization as well as the examination of the means to strengthen this cooperation,” added the same source.
During his visit to Algiers, Arias will hold “a working session with the members of the Inter-ministerial Committee for the implementation of the
International Convention on Chemical Weapons and will visit the National Institute of Forensics and Criminology of the National Gendarmerie, “the statement concluded.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation