APS : TUESDAY 16 JANUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The Director General of the Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO), Saud Hilal Al-Harbi, will start a three-day visit to Algiers as from Tuesday.
During his visit, Al-Harbi will hold discussions with Minister of National Education Nouria Benghebrit and several members of the Government.
On the first day of his visit, he will hold a working session with Benghebrit, who is the chairperson of the National Commission on Education, Sciences and Culture.
The working session will focus mainly on the strengthening of cooperation between Algeria and ALECSO and the presentation of reports by the heads of technical committees under the National Commission, as well as by the national coordinators of affiliated schools, UNESCO offices and representatives of UNESCO clubs.
During his first visit to Algeria since his election as the Director General of ALECSO, Al Harbi will meet with the Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, Minister of Vocational Training and Education Mohamed Mebarki and Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide