APS : Thursday, 06 December 2018
GENEVA- Chairman of the World Economic Forum Borge Brende welcomed Wednesday, in Geneva, Algeria’s action for the settlement of conflicts peacefully, underscoring its efforts in Mali and Libya,
following his meeting with Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
“Concerning peace in Mali, everyone knows Algeria’s efforts in this regard. Algeria played also an important role in the stability of Libya,” stressed Brende.
As regards the economic development in Algeria, Brende said “we know that there is a diversification, and I think that all business leaders who attended Davos Forum will be very interested in this development.”
Chairman of the World Economic Forum Borge Brende and the Forum’s founder Klaus Schwab were received by Messahel on the sidelines of the first day of the roundtable on the resumption of negotiations between Morocco and the Polisario Front, held under the chairmanship of the Personal Envoy of the United Nations Secretary General to Western Sahara Horst Kohler for the settlement of the conflict in Western Sahara.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied