APS : MONDAY 05 MARCH 2018
ALGIERS – Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel and his Danish counpertpart Anders Samuelsen on Monday chaired the ceremony of the reopening of the Danish embassy in Algiers,
situated in Doudou Mokhtar Street, Ben Aknoun (Algiers).
On the sidelines of the reopening of the Danish embassy, closed since 2010, Messahel said that the “reopening of the embassy illustrates the interest given by Denmark Kingdom to the historical bonds uniting the two countries and reflects also our willingness to enlarge the privileged political and economic relations.”
The minister and the visiting Danish FM will discuss the situation in the region and in the world, and will examine the coordination of the bilateral action within the UN.”
An Algerian-Danish Business Forum which is planned to be held on Tuesday constitutes an “extremely important meeting for consolidating the bilateral partnership,” said Messahel.
During his three-day visit, the Danish minister and Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Mokhtar Hasbellaoui will lay the foundation stone of the Algerian-Danish Complex of the manufacture of medicines.
As for him, Samuelsen welcomed the reopening of Denmark’s Embassy in Algeria, highlighting the importance for boosting the political and economic relations between the two countries.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia