APS : Sunday, 02 August 2020
ALGIERS-The fact that Algeria is not included in the updated list of countries whose citizens are not allowed travelling to the European Union (EU) “has no practical effect”, the country having already decided to keep its borders closed by strict commitment to the principle of protection of its citizens against imported Covid-19 cases, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said Sunday in a statement.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart