APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- The number of Algerian nationals repatriated to the country since the beginning of repatriation operations of nationals stranded abroad due to the covid-19 pandemic since last March until Wednesday, has reached 30,386 nationals through 4 stages during which all necessary means have been put in place by the authorities concerned for the implementation of this operation in the best conditions, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation