APS: Thursday, 27 August 2020
ALGIERS- The number of Algerian nationals repatriated to the country since the beginning of repatriation operations of nationals stranded abroad due to the covid-19 pandemic since last March until Wednesday, has reached 30,386 nationals through 4 stages during which all necessary means have been put in place by the authorities concerned for the implementation of this operation in the best conditions, said Thursday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied