APS Tuesday, 10 April 2018
ALGIERS- Vice-President of the Czech Senate Ivo Barek on Tuesday lauded Algeria’s pioneer experience in the fight against terrorism, saying that the entire world should draw inspiration from it, the Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament) said in a statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum