ALGIERS- The Council of the Nation (Upper House of Parliament) will participate, on 15 and 16 August as part of an Arab parliamentary delegation, in an official visit to the Republic of Iraq in view of discussing and exchanging points of view on the ways to strengthen Arab parliamentary cooperation said Monday the Council’s Information Services in a communiqué.
The Upper House will be represented by Abdelkrim Koreich, a member of the Council of the Nation and the Arab parliament, concluded the communiqué.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister