APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS- The Council of the Nation will take part Thursday, in Bucharest (Romania), in the works of the regional workshop on the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters,” said Wednesday the Council in a communiqué.
This workshop is organized by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM) in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
The participants in this two-day workshop will broach several themes, including the threat related to the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters” and the challenges relating to the enforcement of the international law.
They will also broach the important role of the parliamentarians in countering terrorism as part of the rule of law and the challenges relating to the sources of financing terrorist groups in addition to the encouragement and strengthening of the regional and international cooperation.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide