APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS- The Council of the Nation will take part Thursday, in Bucharest (Romania), in the works of the regional workshop on the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters,” said Wednesday the Council in a communiqué.
This workshop is organized by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM) in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
The participants in this two-day workshop will broach several themes, including the threat related to the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters” and the challenges relating to the enforcement of the international law.
They will also broach the important role of the parliamentarians in countering terrorism as part of the rule of law and the challenges relating to the sources of financing terrorist groups in addition to the encouragement and strengthening of the regional and international cooperation.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart