APS : Wednesday, 07 October 2015
ALGIERS- The Council of the Nation will take part Thursday, in Bucharest (Romania), in the works of the regional workshop on the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters,” said Wednesday the Council in a communiqué.
This workshop is organized by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM) in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
The participants in this two-day workshop will broach several themes, including the threat related to the phenomenon of “foreign terrorist fighters” and the challenges relating to the enforcement of the international law.
They will also broach the important role of the parliamentarians in countering terrorism as part of the rule of law and the challenges relating to the sources of financing terrorist groups in addition to the encouragement and strengthening of the regional and international cooperation.
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar