Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Information > Council of Nation takes part in Rabat in 70th session of APU Executive Committee
Council of Nation takes part in Rabat in 70th session of APU Executive Committee
July 20, 2017 ambalg Information
APS : Wednesday, 19 July 2017
ALGIERS-A parliamentary delegation representing the Council of the Nation (Upper House) will participate Thursday in the 70th session of the Executive Committee of the African Parliamentary Union (APU),
scheduled to take place in Rabat (Morocco).
Auditor at the Upper House and member of the APU Executive Committee, Said Kacha and Senator Aicha Barki will represent the Council of the Nation at this session, which will be devoted to reviewing the implementation of the recommendations and decisions of the 39th Conference, the adoption of the balance sheet of 2016 financial year and the suggestions of questions to to be considered during the next summit, said the source.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles