APS : Wednesday, 19 July 2017
ALGIERS-A parliamentary delegation representing the Council of the Nation (Upper House) will participate Thursday in the 70th session of the Executive Committee of the African Parliamentary Union (APU),
scheduled to take place in Rabat (Morocco).
Auditor at the Upper House and member of the APU Executive Committee, Said Kacha and Senator Aicha Barki will represent the Council of the Nation at this session, which will be devoted to reviewing the implementation of the recommendations and decisions of the 39th Conference, the adoption of the balance sheet of 2016 financial year and the suggestions of questions to to be considered during the next summit, said the source.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار